We are offering the best of the uruguayan gastronomy with a mix of portlandia in a food trailer. Empanadas are hand pies that could hold a lot of different flavors. They are traditional street food from many countries in Latinoamerica, included Uruguay.
In winter time we have 6 flavors ready to go and the rest of the menu ready in 20 minutes. Please, call ahead.
We deliver in downtown Portland. Call us to 508-840-0044.
- Pork - roasted pork shoulder, plums, dried plums, dried cranberries, onions, bell peppers, tomatoes, herbs.
- Beef and raisins - organic lean ground beef, bell peppers, tomatoes, onions, herbs, raisins, sugar, olives.
- Criolla - ground beef, onions, raisins, eggs, olives, herbs.
- Beef and cheese - organic ground beef, bell peppers, onions, mozzarella cheese, herbs.
- Organic roasted chicken - dried fruits (figs, cherries, apricot), mushrooms, tomatoes, plums.
- Ham & Cheese - ham, eggs, parmesan & cheddar cheese.
- Caprese (seasonal) - fresh tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, fresh basil.
- Mushrooms - mushrooms, shallots, raisins, balsamic vinagre, mozzarella cheese.
- Black beans - black beans, onions, carrots, bell peppers, tomatoes, potatoes, mozarella cheese.
- Spinach - spinach, garlic, feta & mozzarella cheese, onions, tomatoes.
- Dulce de Leche - dulce de leche (milk based caramel).
- Apple - apples, pears and cranberries.
- Guava and gouda cheese - guava paste, gouda cheese.
- Traditional pumpkin (seasonal) - pumpkin, sugar, milk, eggs, spices.
- Quince and gouda cheese - quince paste, gouda cheese.
- Pumpkin (seasonal) - Syrup pumpkin, pumpkin seeds.
- Vegetarian Paella - onion, red pepper, green beans, green peas, zucchini, artichokes, cherry tomatoes, brown and wild rice.
- Turkey (seasonal) - onion, celery, mushrooms, bacon, apple, dried fruits (cranberries, figs, cherries, plums, apricot), croutons, wine, turkey.
- Plant based/vegan paella - onion, red pepper, green beans, green peas, zucchini, artichoke, cherry tomatoes, brown and wild rice.
- Plant based/vegan roasted tofu - cherry tomatoes, green onions, cremini mushrooms, onions, red sweet peppers, arugula, avocado, apple, celery, dried cranberries, condiments.