We are offering the best of the uruguayan gastronomy with a mix of portlandia in a food trailer. Empanadas are hand pies that could hold a lot of different flavors. They are traditional street food from many countries in Latinoamerica, included Uruguay.
We don't have all the flavors on the menu, please call 508-840-0044 before placing an order.
- 1.Pork - roasted pork shoulder, plums, dried plums, dried cranberries, onions, bell peppers, tomatoes, herbs.
- 2.Beef and raisins - organic lean ground beef, bell peppers, tomatoes, onions, herbs, raisins, sugar, olives.
- 3.Criolla - ground beef, onions, raisins, eggs, olives, herbs.
- 4.Beef and cheese - organic ground beef, bell peppers, onions, mozzarella cheese, herbs.
- 5.Organic roasted chicken - dried fruits (figs, cherries, apricot), mushrooms, tomatoes, plums.
- 6.Ham & Cheese - ham, eggs, parmesan & cheddar cheese.
- 7.Caprese (seasonal) - fresh tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, fresh basil.
- 8.Mushrooms - mushrooms, shallots, raisins, balsamic vinagre, mozzarella cheese.
- 9.Turkey (seasonal) - onion, celery, mushrooms, bacon, apple, dried fruits (cranberries, figs, cherries, plums, apricot), croutons, wine, turkey.
- 10.Spinach - spinach, garlic, feta & mozzarella cheese, onions, tomatoes.
- 11.Dulce de Leche - dulce de leche (milk based caramel).
- 12.Apple - apples, cranberries amnd pears.
- 13.Guava and goat cheese - guava paste, gouda cheese.
- 14.Traditional pumpkin (seasonal) - pumpkin, sugar, milk, eggs, spices.
- 15.Quince and goat cheese - quince paste, gouda cheese.
- 16.Pumpkin (seasonal) - Syrup pumpkin, pumpkin seeds.
- 17.Pear and goat cheese
- 19.Fig and goat cheese